Any use by you of this site is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice. If you access this site you are deemed to have read and accepted the above statement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please leave the site now.
1. Rights - Punch Pub Company, Punch Pubs, Punch Taverns and Inn Business are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of Punch Taverns plc or one of its associated companies. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in this website belong to Punch Taverns plc. This website provides general information about Punch Taverns plc, its subsidiaries and the products and services they offer. You may print hard copies of written material contained in this website for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
2. Information - The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Punch Taverns plc, its subsidiaries and the services and products they offer. While Punch Taverns plc takes reasonable care to provide information which is accurate and up to date when it is first included on the website, it does not undertake to update or correct such information and reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on this website at any time without notice. Certain information on this website is of a historical nature. For example, statements made in historical releases and press announcements may now be out of date. All historical information should be understood as speaking from the date of its first publication. Moreover, because of the nature of the medium and the risks of interruption and disruption, any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links contained in this website is excluded.
3. No warranty or Indemnity - Punch Taverns plc makes no representation or warranty express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information included on this website. Neither Punch Taverns plc nor any other person or entity accepts liability for any loss of whatsoever nature or howsoever caused (including in the case of negligence), arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon this website or any of the information it contains. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
5. Financial Promotion - The information contained in this website is not intended to be and shall not be deemed to be an invitation or inducement to invest in or otherwise deal in any securities of Punch Taverns plc or in any other investment, nor to provide or constitute any advice or recommendation in connection with any investment decision, nor to constitute an offer to provide services in any jurisdiction in which Punch Taverns plc is not permitted to do so under any applicable law or regulation.
6. Warning - Before making any investment decision you should seek advice from a financial adviser who is familiar with your financial situation and investment objectives. The value of shares and income from them can go down as well as up. Past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute arising in connection therewith. We may amend this legal notice from time to time without notice.